Create new ticket with your question or report (if certain moderator violates rules, behaves inappropriately or you want to object ban etc.), we will reply to you as fast as we can after we contact moderator and receive reply from him, so it may take more than 48 or even 72 hours.
When you propose yourself as a candidate for moderator post, let us know some info about you, game experience, which languages do you speak, any additional advantages of yourself, if you had any experience in moderating game communities before (it's not that easy, it takes time, players can be toxic and may start continuously hating you).
If you want to suggest moderator for certain community who doesn't have moderator yet, keep in mind that we appoint moderators if:
- People ask about this a lot.
- Number of players of certain language is big enough in comparison to other communities, for example if community1 has 3 mods and 10.000 players, community2 can't have 3 mods with 6.000 players).
Your request for a mod may get denied in cases when:
- You getting banned frequently
- We know that you're selling in-game stuff outside of the game
- Your account lvl is lower than 80
- You doesn't seem to be an active player
- List of requests for a mod place for your language is full
Important: don't forget to tell which community in terms of language you would like to moderate if you propose yourself as a candidate for a mod.